Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm BACK!!




I know, I know. I'm horrible at posting blogs. So I'm really going to try to keep up on this and see if I can do it. Only because of Megan and Barbie's encouragement of posting. Even though thinking about it, they're probably the ONLY two that even read and/or check my blog. So to Megan and Barbie, this is for you! : )

Not only am I back blogging but the Mills family is back in California from Scotland! It's like a dream come true having them back. Although it would always be at least every six months that we would get to see eachother, everytime we would get together it's like we were never apart! It's so good having such a good friend back in your everyday life. And I love that Megan's little son Christian is here, my family got to meet him for the first time and they love him so much already!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Amanders I LOVE it. What cute pictures! It is such an honor to be in your everyday life- glad I get to see you in just a few days! Yayyyy- what a great way to start out the day, Amanda did a blog!

Lisa said...

Yay! Amanda wrote a blog!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post!...WAIT...a POST?!...from Amanda?!

Keep it up girly!